Engineered Pine is secions of Pine glued together to form a wider section.Stability
- Engineered Pine offers greater stability than wide boards.Environment
- Engineered Pine is better for the environment Our engineered pine comes from managed forests and because smaller sections of timber are used the result is less waste.Why ?
- When it comes to entry level softwood staircases the lowest cost material is Whitewood, whitewood is a fairly soft timber and will usualy have fairly large knots is prone to Shakes and Sap pockets and isnt the best when it comes to stability, all this coupled with the fact that the White wood doesnt match with Pine stairparts is why we have invested in Engineered Pine.
Engineered pine has been used in the Pine furniture industry for many years now and is a proven product.Price
- With our volume buying power and optimimum sized panels we are able to offer staircases made from quality materials at the lowest prices.Life span
- We recommend upgrading your Treads from MDF to Engineered pine this will increase the life time of your staircase.EdgeLam
- Edglam is a Higher Quality grade of Edge Laminated Engineered Pine, Select timbers sourced from North of the Artic Circle slow grown with tigher growth rings and better stability.
Laminated in the UK. Site map